Tuesday, September 25, 2012

when life gives you lemon, makes lemonade

life has been testing my very limited patience recently
weird house mates who not only smoke, play mahjong like a bunch of aunties, invited friends to the house and make such a huge noise in the midnight & even smoke shisha!
ya I am stereotype........I dislike smokers and I despise a girl who smokes even more
and my random grouping...sigh
rather not talk about it
motivation where are you?
we had lost contact for so long

there is always two sides of a coin
seeing such people in my life tells me that I cannot let myself to become like that
I cannot just let my life wasted just like them
I learnt from my mistakes & I am still learning
doing thesis is actually quite fun though is killing us softly too
but it helps me to realise my previous mistakes

sometimes you just not so into someone
just like others may not so into you as well
people choose you
you may pick others as well
thing/people you care may not necessary be the same back to you
that is life!
you don't know you do it for the sake of doing it
or because you like it

we always think that we know ourselves so much
but sometimes I do not even know what I really really want
DO YOU?

No comments: