Monday, September 3, 2012

transition

always feel so homesick after semester break
feel terribly sad when I sat foot again at this metropolitan city again
no more comfort life that I get to enjoy at home
no more home cook food, nice bed, my novels, TV, teasing my brother, watching my parents quarrelling over trivial stuffs, even the stray dogs outside my house, I started to miss them too
omg....missing my goyang kaki life so much

staying at this room which I still not used to
feel so lonely yet I prefer no one disturb me at this moment
conflicting thoughts
no motivation to do my thesis which I should/ought to be doing
yet lazing here
typing non-sense
I guess I still not used to growing up
all those responsibilities and duties that I need to fulfil
the fact that I need to search for job, worry for recession & inflation
today's house pricing rate, loans
is all about money, money, money, money
yes, life has definitely become more materialistic and realistic
I cant hide under the protection of my parents' forever though I wish to
I am growing up and they are growing older
is my time to take care of them

we procrastinate but time does not
it is so discipline that it move consistently every second
witnessing everyone's growth
and all those living things on earth
no matter I want it or not
it is the stages of life, when we do what we should


3 comments:

LeNe said...

aww...come on..pat pat..at this atmosphere..
you are not alone? LOL! yes..homesick whatever shitty things..but we still got to move on..dont we? after a sleep..everything should back to normal..

heather said...

lol....y u bcm so optimistic ady
haha, but that is a good thg
u too take care, enjoy ur masak2 experience, dun miss us too much
ur spirit of having breakfast tgt stay with us....haha

LeNe said...

spirit of having breakfast together stay with u guys?! aww...dont make me cry here... fuhh..~~