Wednesday, October 3, 2012

随浪而飘

I feel that I am getting more and more kiasu as I am getting older
Is this part of a survival skill of living in this competitive world? To survive in this environment of survival of the fittest? Anyway, I hate to become such person yet I am afraid to be left out, to be outdated and being labelled as loser and sink into the sea like Titanic.

Everyone is seeing it so big, so seriously
somehow I am not really thinking that way
It will be just part of our journey
where we try our best to perform

I felt lost recently
what I want to do and who I am
changed by people and environment
no longer the same old me
is it a good change or a bad one
shall I keep on living in my comfort zone
continue with my own fantasy

dwelling in my self-reflection................

No comments: