Saturday, July 7, 2012

reckless

so frustrated with the printer at home...sigh
printed too many things that I felt so guilty to the trees

studying at home (hometown) is definitely a bad idea
I am too lazy when I am at my home sweet home
my brother studies harder than me though he only has exams in two months time =.=
instead of vicarious modelling, I am not motivated to be as hardworking
oppositely, I feel that we should not be a exam robot (speechless...that is what I suppose to be especially now, cause finals is next week! >.<)
and my literature review....no progress since I am home

abnormal psy is fun
but I hate memorizing
the more i read, the more i forgot
bro: Do u still remember the first page of your book is about what?
me: erm...introduction about authors? (5s later......)
      Ok....I don't know!
bro: Hahaha...who asks u keep sleeping
me: ..........................

i think I have habit of compulsive hoarding, I kept so many 'rubbish'
I found a year 2000 calender card with cartoons printed on it in my drawer, cute erasers, small cards, exam papers, even notification letter from secondary school etc when I am looking through my drawer (yeah, when u need to study, other activities become so interesting to get involved in....typical me)
all those junks still lay perfectly fine in my drawers, cause it did not cross my mind to throw them at all
but most of them are quite useless already....why am I keeping them! omg

am I in crisis?
dont know how to solve it..........haven read a word ...aiks!
I already in holidays mood...nooooooooooo

i think i killed a tree...the papers are as thick as my book which has 600+ pages
so sorry flora ;(

No comments: