Thursday, July 19, 2012

放假了

哈哈。。又是放假的好时光了
不停地在煲戏,虚度光阴啊!不过,感觉真是太爽了

typing in mandarin is really too slow
even though i am very free now, I cant stand to type in such turtle speed
not really considered free actually
I have to pack my things to move to a new house, have to do my literature review for thesis
but just feel so lazy to do it...omg
although semester break just started last week, I do not know why I already started to worry it will end very soon...too paranoid I guess
wanted to do some part time jobs before I go back hometown
but somehow is not as easy to get as i thought
when you do not have your own transport
and when most of the job need to work till 9 or 10pm...which will be quite dangerous for me to go back home alone....especially recently there were so many robbery cases here and there and still counting
cannot feel safe at all living in this country
I am so broke already! want to go out play and shopping and all that cost me money!
plus so many friends, including my mum are having birthday in July, my purse is bleeding
well,  I really did not spend money recklessly, other than on food ....haha

enjoying lazing at home though all I did are pretty much unproductive...haha

No comments: