I am so glad that I did it, so proud that I actually can bear with the hunger as I always get hungry so soon
In fact, I already started to feel hungry after 1 and a half hour when the camp just started.
The feeling of hunger is really so unbearable, despite of the 'drumming' orchestra happening in my stomach, I can feel that I am having gastric when the night proceeded, I am just lucky that the condition did not get worse and I am able to sleep for a few hours without much physical torture. This experience really taught me to appreciate food even more which I always had been...hehe
Be grateful with what you have :)
We all gather at stadium to countdown for the break fast event.
There were 15,000 people in the stadium and more outside.
I seriously never seen so many people in an indoor venue before and the sounds of people shouting for the celebrities was really torturing my ears. When Lee Hom came out, I felt like I am going to turn deaf, wanted to cover my ears but I am holding a bottle of soy drink on hand which was provided for us to drink when the fasting session ended. I think the most overwhelming moment is the break fast moment with such a huge crowd, the feeling that we all went through the starvation for 30 hours together and able to sip a mouth of soy drink and eat a bread after so many hours is really unable to describe with words. After all, it was a memorable and meaningful experience, I learnt a lot and it was fun to camp in university, it has been a long time since I did that, sleeping in the sleeping bag with friends sleeping beside you.
Results are coming out tomorrow, sigh
hope is good!
My holidays going to end in less than a month and I haven finish my literature review
OMG, I had been lazing off for so long
hope is good!
My holidays going to end in less than a month and I haven finish my literature review
OMG, I had been lazing off for so long
No comments:
Post a Comment