Recently, many thing happened.
Just when I am complaining about feeling stress for the coming thesis challenge because I am becoming a 3rd year student in less than a week time, I am shocked to know that my English tutor during my secondary school period had just passed away. rest in peace, mr yip. He was just about the same age range with my Dad, still remembered that he was so concerned about our pronunciation that we needed to practice dialogue speaking or reading sentences for at least 30minutes every time we had tuition. Although my English level still not considered good, he definitely had helped out a lot in building up my English's foundation and speaking skill. A good teacher as he was, will always be remember.
Initially, I plan to burst out in catharsis about my bad performance in psy202, house being broke in and laptop got stolen, tension of choosing thesis topic etc, but the news of death definitely out-weight them. As compared to all challenges in life that we dealt with and may encounter in the future, the encounter with Death is totally inevitable yet the scariest I think.
I shall stop ruminating about the challenges I face as there will be no life if we never deal with failure.
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment