results are out today
well, there are within my expected range for the grades i got
but still, it did not mean that i accept it so peacefully
not satisfied with the results but is still bearable
Alas, I chose to be a risk taker by choosing to do my thesis individually despite the fact that I know I do not have a very strong foundation for my research
Still pretty much doubtful if I had made the right choice?
Anyway, since I met the requirement to do it all by myself, I guessed I should just give it a try
since I am again drifted away from my goal due to my bad result for 202
really need to work hard to push my cgpa
Although I care about my results a lot, it is always important for me to choose the subject that I am interested in and I find it challenging, even though it usually turns out to be worsening my overall results.
Learning process and interest should always come first! that is my motivation that drives me going ^^
Since I had made up my mind
thought i am scare, I felt relief that I do not have to keep thinking about it anymore
constant worrying is driving me crazy
still have thesis topics to worry about
anyway, it due in wednesday.........so I should feel more relax after Wednesday as I cant do anything about it anymore
hope to get the supervisor I want.............
I shall fight for my last year!
study smart, play even harder! haha
though 1st week of the semester just passed, we are already tied up with assignment
well, that is short sem! and 3rd year life ^^
fighting! we shall survive....smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment