yes...finals are coming next week
and I do not know why I am still quite dilly dally
spent 2/3 of the time sleeping ...so unbelievable
is it due to my stress? *ignore my nerdiness*
I know I should be feeling stressful..but I am not really emotionally aroused by the situation
I think I already in resistance stage according Hans Selye
and I shall rationalize my sleepiness due to my heightened immune systems that is helping me to fight disease and virus...and feeling sleepy is just one of the response in aiding me to conserve energy
I certainly cannot let myself get sick at this critical period
Plus, high level of stress can actually affect the hippocampus and cause deterioration in memory (definitely must avoid it to happen! I still need to cramp 3 thick textbooks into my tiny hippocampus!)
cortisol level definitely increased even more after seeing my quiz results (sigh! who told you always lazy to revise the notes...who to blame!)
time for relaxation
yeah! u always have time n mood to relax
well..... I have to increase my dopamine level somehow
migraine again ...thanks to sleeping too much and sinus!
need endorphine! so take a break bah
crazy ler...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment