anyway I am glad that I am able to turn it in my assignment at 6something in the evening (For the first time I dont have to do till midnight)
struggled a while with my owl personality which wana gets thing perfect..bt my eagle side just want it to be done asap! before i can start on the other assign
what to crap for Eugene? hmmm
thinking....take a break first
went to eat korean ytd...i think that was the 4th times I ate korean food in March
ya no joke.. 3 times with my sis and once with friends
i shall not eat it in a month ahead
even went for dinner...i can buy something
am i shopaholic or what
bought a mouse pad (yeah...at last my mouse has a proper place to lie on)
n a notebook! another notebook!
I just bought 1 last week...i really think I have serious obsession with notebook (no joke!)
*my purchase*
I will visit Paris one day! I promised!
for now..just look at my mouse pad...haha
for now..just look at my mouse pad...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment