I was 18 the last time I experienced with this day...next time I encounter with the day I will be 26.
This is the fifth time I meet with this date...haha
So? How I celebrate this day?
Well...nothing special.
Well...nothing special.
It has been rainy and gloomy day all day long and I spent the day watching movie and clean my room and the bathroom...body aching here and there now.
I am very much affected by the weather day, rainy day makes me feel blue and moody, and I am so contented to watch movie at home using netbook when it was raining out there. feeling lucky that I don't have to be out there, walking clumsily with umbrella, holding books.
I like rainy days..but not when I am living in the city
Watched "Changeling" which was a true-story based movie, impressed by the effort of Christine Collins in searching for her son and her courage to fight with the corrupted authority and that was at the year of 1928.
Kinokuniya is accepting the book vouchers..yeah
gonna go there soon
wish to buy Minds on Trial: Great Cases of Law & Psychology but that book already costs me rm200...need to cancel off the idea as I still have many books in my lists.
Yes, some girls get crazy at branded shops, I get crazy when I am in bookstore
There are just too much temptation, too much calling from the books
No comments:
Post a Comment