Sunday, February 12, 2012

vomit

my digestive system (or should I say my immune system) is deteriorating
vomited yesterday midnight around 3am
feel so unwell at night but couldn't sleep...feeling like throwing out
in the end vomited the porridge and vegetable my sister cooked in the afternoon which I only ate them at night. My sister said that vegetables had became less fresh and got some strange smell, must be turn even bad when i only ate it at night since I reach home in late evening after staying late at college to discuss assignment.
was too tired when reached home and that's why I choose to sleep first before eating the food as dinner.
maybe due to irregular meal intake and low immune system, I VOMITED
glad that I finally can get some sleep at 4am...sigh
must practice back a healthy lifestyle to regain my strong immune system

done a so-called psychological test at facebook...found it quite accurate

排一下自己最易哭的原因(1是最容易,5是最不容易) 
5個選項分別是: 

a.感動 
b.傷心 
c.痛(是肉體不是心靈) 
d.生氣 
e.擔心/緊張 

排好了嗎?準備看答案囉!


and my result:


Δ感動:不是跟你很熟的人覺得你是 ...... 
排在第4 - 一個不會想﹐老是要人擔心的人。(特別是長輩) 


Δ傷心:跟你很熟的人覺得你是 ...... 
排在第 1 - 對很多事都要求很高的人。不過有很多時候都太固執


Δ痛:你想要別人覺得你是 ...... 
排在第2 - 不是那麼容易接近的人。 


Δ生氣:你最希望你的情人是...... 
排在第5 - 智慧很重要。可以管得到你的人。而且要講道理。


Δ擔心 /緊張:其實真實的你是 ...... 
排在第3 - 覺得朋友比天還重要的人。很珍惜身邊很多朋友。敢愛敢恨。不過不喜歡的人你就不會去管


haha...found it to be so true
i dunu how people think about me...but I am quite a self-centered person, I don't really bother for those non-significant others and I appreciate my friends a lot.
many of my close friends said that I have very high expectations, though I always deny it, but somehow I knew is true...I am a stubborn person
haha...i like clever people? undeniably I do.. I don't mind that he is someone who like to control me but he must be qualified enough to be one..because I am a Type-A person?..lol

anyway, Valentine's Day atmosphere is spreading around the city
still will passing it alone (lol, sounds so cham)
with ERB and assignments and winnee...haha
still working hard to regain my study mood
have been quite social loafing recently..so sorry to my groupmates
maybe because I knew too well I can count on them...so I sort of take it for granted
such a bad thought...must be my ID....my superego must bring me back to the right track!

aiming my goal _second upper!
fighting! enjoy the loving season everyone ^^

No comments: