Thursday, March 15, 2012

书香


forgot to update about the books which I had bought using the book vouchers
spent 3vouchers on fictional books and 1 for textbook, with an overdue of around rm50+ that I had to pay myself.
because I can't resist the temptation and I always procrastinate when it comes to completing my assignments and study for my finals, I already finish reading Before I go to Sleep by S J Watson, practically took me 3nights to finish it..absorbing story! rationalizing my action that this book is related to psychology...LOL
my friends said that I am very psychotic as the books I read are all kind of abnormal...haha
I am looking forward to attend abnormal psy class during 3rd year!
I just very into crime thriller's stories...heart arching to start reading the other book...aiks



my homemade egg potato mayo while revising for psy202 notes few weeks ago ^.^





2 comments:

ss said...

I feel like wan to buy the xin kong also..still gt another RM 100 voucher..hmm

heather said...

haha...is a very simple story with lots of colorful drawings!
u still gt 2 weeks to use it ^^
spent wisely