Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

suppose to blog about the arrival of this new year earlier on but i am too lazy to type
yes..another year has come.
I am 22 years old this year, this digit is still so unfamiliar to me, despite the fact that i just passed my 21st birthday a month ago. Nevertheless, life still goes on.
I do not feel like I have much changes anyway...why I still feel like a 18? OMG

people like to make new year resolutions every year
I have no idea what revolutions should I make, plans change all the time, so do my mind
I always have different targets and goals based on situation and time, so a new year plan not really a necessity to me. By this age, I will be graduating in 1 and a half year, if I am not prolonging the 3rd year life to ease my own life. Just thinking about what to do after graduated will be a huge problem for me already, so I am happy that I am still studying. Outside world and office politics are things that I would rather stay away for good now and I love studying, even thought it can be stressful, yet the passion of learning never dies off.

What would I be in 5years time?
I wonder....
My uncle always advice my siblings and I to start thinking and planning who and what life we want to have in the future, setting goals for ourselves to achieve. I know it helps to plan a better life in the future. I used to think that planning about the future, as an adult is something so unrelated to me, especially when I was still in secondary school. Now, I am going to be a working adult soon, whether  I like it or not.
What will be laying ahead of my life?
God knows! and I will Decide...

No comments: