Tuesday, January 10, 2012

counting down for cny

2 more weeks and it will be Chinese New Year!
Didn't actually feel very excited about it, my neighbor opposite my house certainly do, everyday plays cny songs so damn loud like nobody business. Used to be so excited about the arrival of this festive season when kids, but such feeling started to fade when I am getting older.

Anyway, today can be considered quite an important day for me.
Finally I took my driving test and I passed it..yeah (ok, actually nth to be proud of, as the cost of getting passed is already included in the fees).
Seen my results from last semester, happy about it as I expected a worse version. Even though it was such an ugly grade for the subject i worried the most, still it is in my expected range. Relief!
Satisfy that all the hard work paid off, is time to keep my holiday mood back into the closet and is another war for a hectic semester again. Hope that it would not be as busy as last semester!
We shall apply principle of parsimony in our research..no more digging shit to worsen our day already (haha..sorry for the unpleasant word used)

Always get so depressed when I need get back to KL
busy life, busy traffic, rushing assignment days
Is time to say bye bye to my tetris battle already..need to quit the addiction ady.

Whether I like it or not, this is the last semester for my 2nd year and I must strike my best to maintain and improve my results!
All the best everyone :)

No comments: