Happy Winter Solstice to all my friends out there!
Yes, is so good to be home...laze at home..being a lazy piggy is just so nice..hehe
Is semester break..yepee
but why is it so short...though i do not have things to do...but it just feel so relaxed when you do not have to worry about any deadlines for your assignments or exams
I am glad to say that I survived this super hectic semester with five subjects with such a high failure rate
finger crossed that I wont fail any of them....cant accept that
A review what I had done in sem2 year2:
- more than 10 written reports, home works, individual assignments and transcript etc
- a video for counseling
- a trial run, did an experimental research and had presented it (crazy statistic analysis that we did really so memorable....did not sleep for whole night just to finish the report)
- a psychological test, a poster for it and oral defense
- a debate
- class tests, midterms and of course finals
Yes, I did all these in just 3months plus...a semester that I have to rush for a particular assignment or exam every weekend. I am so proud that I finish all these..so do you..you...you and you! all my course mates that battle together with me.It have been a very challenging semester with all those interesting and tough coursework..although we may not get good grades for them
We did our best & I think everyone of us learn a lot.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. You just have to find the way out yourself. This is definitely what I have learnt from this semester course works.
Anyway, I am glad to be able to watch all the dramas I want at home..but i hate the super slow line speed
Watched MI4 and went shopping the other day before coming back to hometown
My movies lists awaiting me: Alvin & the Chipmunks, Happy Feet2
don't laugh at me...I am not childish...chipmunks and penguins are cute little creature ok!
Didn't really able to shop for my CNY clothes..the clothes are just so not my style
wonder why everyone can buy a handful of clothes
oh yeah..went to ntv7 十分红演唱会 on 17th dec
saw many young girls screamed like crazy...salute them for their passion
maybe i am too tired that day, I am so tired standing there
yet I am happy to see celebrities for real, just not very excited only..LOL
I just do not really understand the point of getting so high...maybe most of the stars not really my favourite..haha
Nevertheless, must enjoy myself to the max
have to catch up back with my driving lesson and take my road test
omg...so worry..I am never good in spatial ability stuff
hope that I can pass
one more semester to go I will end my 2nd year degree life
yup time flies, I am 22 next year
waseh...SO OLD lor
I can vote for a change already..lol...sounds like a slogan for election campaign
crap too much...din blog for too long already that's why
happy holidays everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment