Monday, May 13, 2013

thank you

time to update my blog again which I had abandoned for so long

thesis had finally came to an end
yup....one year baby finally born
sweats and tears....begging participants here and there and thanks for every single person who helps me out
never felt that third year students were so united before
the experience of 赶通宵 to complete assignment was awesome....though really tired (stamina definitely not as good as before ler....omg...I CAN SENSE AGING! this is so sad)
nonetheless, it was a great experience before I end my degree life

one more short semester and I will soon be stepping into the realistic working world
uncertainties and doubts filled my mind, I wonder who and what I will become
problems of emerging adults....I sure do have this!
I voted in the election....yes I am already eligible to do....another sign of legal adult
even though I have not yet step into the filthy complicated world, I can already get the first experience of it through this so-called transparent process.....what a great way of motivating me!
It is like a bang to the head..........a welcome toast of becoming an adult in this country

Emo feeling always so strong when I have to leave home and go back to KL again
but I am so bored rotting at home as well
I miss studying...something to do
I hope this semester passes slowly......
Oh boy! I am running away from my working life

Moving up the ladder of the stages of growth
Hmmm....things are not that fun when you are an adult
time to buckle up and move on
leave all the worries, useless thoughts behind
and walk straight ahead
here we go...the journey call life



No comments: