身体累,精神不累
Reminded me of this infamous slogan that we used to told by our seniors in 下乡团
Now busying with thesis 2 stuffs, seriously make me feel 身体累,精神更累
Participants, volunteers, literature review, stat test, discussion
I need to find 100 first year people....oh boy! where are you all?
seriously dislike myself now
I hate to feel so weak, so frustrated, so weak
so not in control of what is happening around me
so dependent on others people who may have huge effect on my thesis
I hate to being forced to mingle around (too old for that? hahaha)
& what I hate the most is the feeling that I cannot do it
I do not want to keep on indulged in self-pitying
The road ahead may be curvy and rocky
but that is what makes life worth living
I had been escaping from this fear for so long
I know I need to step out of it already
to become fearless & tackle all those problems
everyone has their very own problems, and I shall not whine for mine is just academical
I am much much luckier than many people
be grateful that you even encounter with all these obstacles
it will make you stronger
people always say God gives you hard times to make you a stronger person
I am a free thinker, do I believe that? I wonder
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone ~ anonymous
say bye bye to stupid fantasies & Lalaland
Is War time! wake up yyh
Fight for your life ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment