ok, so I got the thesis supervisor who is in my first choice of list
felt quite lucky and happy
but actually I am also fine to get the second choice as well because I do not really have a very specific love towards any lecturer, I like most of my lecturers..
the main problem is that I still have no idea what thesis topic I should be doing
How am I gonna meet with my supervisor then...unprepared
first impression gone liao lo.....cham
must squeeze my brain juice so hard this weekend to come out with something
anyway, now I just left with my last assignment, which is to watch The Secret Window and diagnosed the disorder the main character has, Cool!
done a presentation today, considered not bad I guessed since I did not really practiced many times for it
lazing off again....this symptom appear whenever I submitted assignment..lol
looking at my fren's pic at oversea makes me feel like study abroad so much
walking alone on the street in a country which has a totally different culture with yours sounds to be so awesome
wandering around at a place that no one knows you, just enjoying the scenery and the existence of all those strangers as they are just a part of them
read an article about a parents who bring their children to backpack to many countries
I felt so envy, that two little kids had been to so many places which I never step my foot on
while most of us spent our childhood at school and test, their childhood is full of the experience of exploring how big this world is and meeting with people from all different places
this may be the best childhood memory everyone wishes to has
travelling around the world when you are just a kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment