what i have done pass two days?
nothing which I really think is useful
try to date with mr spss16
oh he is so adorable yet complicated to understand
to know him better, i have to google and youtube
seriously feel that google and youtube are so so so helpful in doing assignment, helping me to clear off all the unknowns, especially this semester
all the assignments are just so new to me
our baby...even thou is handicapped, your "Mama" will definitely save you
ok so what else i did this two days
eating as usual..watching drama...Criminal Minds! yepee! my all-time-favourite! Matthew Gray Gubler is just so nice looking, getting cutter each episode
indulging myself in Adele's voice....amazing voice, just like SPSS
why I can link back to this? I think I will have dreams about it later...should have ask the GOD of statistic test...Mr Andyfield, I desperately need to get this bible or else how I am gonna gone through my third year
ok crap too much
complaint too much
time to get back my motivation
challenge and fear are meant to be overcome
so don't worry! YOU CAN DO IT!
Genius are just slightly smarter than you are and they are still human...so do you
quote of the day:
In this world you've just got to hope for the best and prepare for the worst and take whatever God sends.
No comments:
Post a Comment