Monday, November 14, 2011

11.11.11

ok i know 11Nov has passed , but I only have motivation to post about that day now...LOL

So, for me..is not special because it is the Ultimate Singles Day
though I am single, I don't really find myself relevant to this day
the fact is, 2 "babies" were born that day...so memorable
1st. Our very first experiment! Yeah.....glad that it end quite well. So excited about it, running an experiment is definitely harder than it seems....first time being experimenter...feels great!

2nd. Our PSY218's essay! is about parental responsibilities law! reading all those laws are definitely driving me crazy...and msia law is really SUCKS! sorry to be so honest. Doing this assignment makes me feel like a Law student who I once want to become. I feel so grateful in the end, I chose psychology over law...seriously one of the best choice I ever made :)
Psychology is way too fun and interesting than all those laws and acts, even though there are tonnes of assignments....i still love it!

Crazily, we went to watch 那些年,the hottest movie recently. I quite like it thought, but I don't really see the reason of watching it twice la...kind of overrated, i think . The girl is really pretty, and sweet story, really suits for summer though Malaysia is always in summer and also rainy days! I love one sentence said by that guy, I just want to be someone so great that, at least the world will be slightly different with my existence. Definitely he did it. This movie reminds me of my secondary school life...Omg, I really feel like I have no life during that time, why people have such interesting life and all I could recall is study, exam and co-curricular activities ya. Should invent a time machine and live again! haha
Anyway, even though  my 2ndary school life is not as interesting as in the movie, we have pretty much stupid actions and memories....is always good to be young, isn't it. Why I am sounding so old. Turning 21st soon, time flies, I can vote for a change already! I have to catch up with the speed of time.

Couldn't believe that i crap so much here, despite the fact that i should study for my biopsychology which will be having class test this thurs and preparing my oral defense, I don't want to be 'slaughtered' in front of the class. Hope that I can answer all the questions asked....fingers crossed.
is getting 1am ady, should I sleep? My melatonin level is increasing already since just now. As I am used to be "owl" already. phase-delay my sleep is not really a problem. hey but remember sleep deprivation can cause a deterioration in your hippocampus which is important in memory storage, a reduction in concentration and attention, slight affection on memory processing and hearing. Ok, please ignore my nerdiness, just trying to revise my biopsy and rationalizing the fact that I want to sleep soon...haha

No comments: