Thursday, June 25, 2015

Random crap aka 1st post in 2015

Here I am, updating my blog after 2 years.
Yes, it has been exactly 2 years as my last post was on 26th June 2013.

Blogging at Senai Airport while waiting for my flight back to KL.
Woke up at 4.30am today for this 1 day business trip.
And now I am imagining that I am some kind of very adventurous explorer or backpacker who is transiting in one of the airport and waiting to get on board to begin my journey again.
So I am blogging about my travel experience at the cafe before my next journey begins.
My imagination gone wild again. This is what happen when I am too sleepy to work and my mind goes wandering.

Thinking about the path not taken.
There is always choices that need to be made.
At the age of 25 and I am still stuck with my identity crisis.
Or shall I said emerging adulthood crisis identity.

I have been working for almost 2 years now - quite surprised that I am able to sustain the workload for so long.
Though I am still pretty much thoughtless I want to do but at least now I am clearer about things that I dislike. Routine work and admin work is definitely a big no-no for me, I will be bored to death.

Within these 2 years, I have aged rapidly, thanks to all those overtime work and late night sleeps. At the same time, I have become more independent and more fearless towards challenges and stress.
I never thought that I can travel alone around Malaysia by my own to get my job done and yet I have been doing that for the second time, I am honestly shocked by myself - when you have to get your work done, you will find your way to get it done, by hook or crook. Human being is indeed a highly adaptable creature towards changes.
I know that means I have become more and more like an adult (yeah I know I am an adult already though I always still feel like I was still student). And yes, the world is really complicated with different kinds of people. I have met quite a lot of people during this period of working life - I have seen many faces - the bad ones and also the good ones.
Everyone is wearing their own mask to live the day and so I am. Sometimes, when I look at the mirror, I feel strange that I am wearing formal after came home from work.
What am I doing? Is this what I want? And I do not know myself anymore.

I do not want to be a workaholic - maybe because I am not passionate about what I am doing now.
I cannot become a housewife - I am just too lazy to do housechores -  I rather work in the office
Hence my new ambition is to become a tai-tai whom only need to go for hi-tea, stay at home reading books, listening to music, travel around. Chances are I will get bored with this kind of life within 2 months, but there is a much higher chance that I will never get to have this kind of life...LOL
Well, it is rather good to get bored of being a tai-tai than being an overwork labour
(vanity overload XD).
Day dreaming again because I am just too sleepy.

Anyway, it always feel good to express my feeling via my crap.
Thanks for reading though I doubt anyone will read this super long post.

Miss travel bee gonna catch up with you soon :)


From crapping queen



No comments: