Sunday, November 11, 2012

date with doctors

It has been such a miserable fortnight for this November
I had been seeing doctors for 4 times within 2 weeks
lost of money....lost of weight and definitely lost of health and tormented body

suddenly caught up with unknown rashes last weekend which I first assumed as mosquitoes bites
in the end dermatologist told me that it was allergy and phew....
an injection at my pretty buttock *ouch*
totally ruined my tight schedule of the week as my face was full with rashes

I though I suppose to lay at my coach at my home sweet home today
but another tragedy happen
out of no where, I started to having diarrhoea since yesterday midnight
became slightly dehydrated and get more medicine from doctor again
money that contributed to seeing doctors can cost me a simple trip in Malaysia already..sigh

oh my tummy, please stop drumming like orchestra team
I want to get back my healthy body
*pray hard*

No comments: