Saturday, February 19, 2011

maverick

studied lls for few hours...kept distracted by daydreaming and fb
theories are too general for leadership thingy, causing me lack of concentration n interest on it
haha....making situational attribution on my lazyness....typical self-serving bias
well, i am human being after all....sure i will made bias perception...haha
continuing attributing to external factors....crazy ady

haven started on my assignment....so anxious n worry but still i am so lazy n no idea at all how to make a kickstart
assignments for this semester are making me so blur...dunu where to start
i started to miss research proposal so much ^^

indulging in the voice of Enya again...what a nice voice she has
calming me who suppose to be busying with assignments and midterms....oh no!
sometimes i just hate my procrastination so much
haha...at last a dispositional attribution for myself....lol

why i am keep making attribution on myself....really insane ady


crazily in love with this lyrics ^^

My guide the morning star

as I sail home to you.

I'll wait the signs to come.

I'll find a way.

I will wait the time to come.

I'll find a way home.

Who then can warm my soul?

Who can quell my passion?

Out of these dreamsQa boat

I will sail home to you.

2 comments:

evonne said...

im suffering in research proposal now!! coz suffer of my lecturer Philippine's slang gosh~ and she is even more lazy than u!

heather said...

i miss research proposal so much lor
suffering frm leadership assignments n midterms
hahaha....many ppl lazier than me d lor actually