Monday, June 16, 2008

getting lazier!

I feel that i am getting lazier now. Really feel so lazy to study. I know this is a terrible thing but what can i do, just cannot find back the enthusiasm to study. Oh my godness, and to be worst my examinations will be just around the corner and i feel that my mind is like a piece of blank paper. Have to attend a meeting of the community service to discuss something later , so grabbing this free time to online and wrote my blog. Although i felt so lazy to attend this kind of meeting as i have to sacrifice my napping time and shopping time and have to come to college even though that day i don't have class. Well, i am struggling whether i should just quit or pursue on. I know it will be a lot of hard work awaiting me besides to maintain well in studies. However , i also know that this is an experience of the life time. I think my final decision is just keep on. it wouldn't be so hard i guess. I believe that i will be able to do this. Impossible is nothing!

No comments: